Friday 12 May 2017

Unit 9- Burn

Thursday 20th April

Began looking through the script to the play Burn by Deborah Gearing would be our end of year performance. We all took turns reading the lines for the characters as well as getting an understanding of some of the characters as well as decide who we would like to play, I choose either the Social Worker or Rachel.







Friday 21st April

In this afternoons blog session we began writing up our initial thoughts about Burn as well as the characters, after reading through the script a couple of times I felt comfortable taking the role of Rachel as I believed that her character and I were very similar which mad it an easy decision. Instead of going to our usual drama lesson we stayed in our Blog room and continued with those where we also discussed what would be obligatory to accomplish a distinction, merit or pass.


Monday 24th April

Throughout the weekend I went over my script and got to understand my character a bit more so I knew how to portray her in the upcoming drama lesson, in our tutorial session Abi came to collect me to have a 1-1 to discuss whether next year I will be staying to do a L3 course and if not what should be the best thing to do.

















No comments:

Post a Comment