Monday 24 April 2017

April-


Monday 24th April


During the weekend I spent some time reading my script and rehearsing my lines as the role of Rachel to understand what sort of character she is. Next we had 1-1 with Abi as we discussed what I was looking to do next year and if I was planning to move onto Level 3 next year and if didn't want to then what my other options are as I legal have to stay in college as I am still 16.








Tuesday 25th April


In drama we went through more script work and line reading to get a further evolution on the play, in Mandys movement class we continued practicing more Tai Chi by following a video doing a action at a time.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvF6r6DOvc


In Beccas lesson, roles were given out where I got given the role of Production Manager where I basically had to overlook all the other production groups. Once we knew our role we then had to research our roles to get a better glimpse at it and what we had to do








No comments:

Post a Comment